Sunday, October 10, 2021

Gerome's Beach Resort

Celebrating my 21st Birthday at Gerome's Beach Resort

                 Gerome's Beach resort is located at         Brgy. Baucawe, Liangga, Surigao del sur.



During my 21st Birthday last March 24, 2021 my parents decided to held my birthday at Gerome's Beach Resort.



    The beach is a white sand, has a  blue  crystal clear water and a man-made structures.

This Resort offers the following amenities:


                            Swimming Pool

                                 Function Hall 

                      Air-conditioned Rooms 

                                     Cottages



           It was indeed a blast! Me, and my friends had so much fun. Together we create unforgettable memories here in Gerome's Beach Resort.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock Island

Experience an Island life vacation.....                        ROCK ISLAND RESORT      Rock Island Resort provide the best accommodation and...